Friday 26 August 2011

Cakes....


So Cakes as I said before I've been making cakes for a long time. My mom and I make them together.
I thought I would post pictures of some of my favorite cakes from over the years.


This is my sister wedding cake on one of the first cakes I did with fondant.



This the grooms cake from my sisters wedding.


I made this for a family friends 25th Anniversary. 

A wedding cake for a family friend.

I made this ninja cake for a friend at work before I went on mat leave. I don't know what it is about it but I love this cake.



I made cake after I saw add looking to make it it was for a mechanic.

I'll post some more cake later but those are a few of my favorites. I can't wait to show you my kids cake from their birthday parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment